HIGH POWER CHARGING
POINTS ON MAIN ROADS:
- The charging area has been equipped with a well-lit structure which also has space for advertisement displays.
- The amount of charge in one charging place is always at least 180 kW and has a maximum of 300 kW.
- Under the structure, there is space for 6 –24 places, depending on location.
- GUARANTEE: A specific charging place does not calculate if, under 100 kW, the car can receive a similar amount of electricity.
- At the stations, or nearby, there will always be a café, kiosk or other similar services to provide toilet premises.